Friday, March 19, 2010

Ready to Go!

Hi! I’m Meredith Ranney and I’m a sophomore at Centre College and I’m from Owensboro, Ky. I play varsity soccer for Centre and I am a member of Delta Delta Delta sorority. I’m really excited to be going on Alternative Spring Break to Atlanta, but I have yet to start packing. I’m more of a last minute packer. Hopefully I’ll be ready in the morning at 8:30 am when we leave!

I can’t wait until we leave though! Several of my fellow soccer players are going with us so I can’t wait to get closer to them too. I’ve been on several mission trips before and have loved every minute of them, hopefully this trip we’ll be just the same. I’ll get to meet new people and make an impact in the less fortunate communities in Atlanta. I know this will be a rewarding experience and I can’t wait to get it started!

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Centre College 2010 ASB Blog. Let us know what you think!